Gluten Free Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
A lot of you have been awaiting the recipe for our Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies highlighted in our Vlog:
I gotcha paleo back…
Ingredients: ***DISCLOSURE — We buy all of our ingredients at Costco, but if you prefer using Amazon we have our Affiliate links below.
- 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2-1 cup salted butter (room temperature will make it much easier)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½-1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Parchment paper. If you use tin foil instead of parchment paper you should fire yourself. This stuff is AWESOME!
- Combine all of your dried goodness in a “Oh big giant bowl” as Ella would say. Or you can use a food processor. I’m a dude so I’ve never used one of those.
- Mix in the butter, syrup, and vanilla until the dough forms. ***I have sometimes had the cookies come out a little dry, so now I use 1 cup of the BEST BUTTER ON THE PLANET. But if you want to start with 1/2 cup it’ll be fine. I just think that more butter makes everything better.
- Dump in your desired amount of chocolate chips. 1/2 cup is minimum. 1 cup is about how much we end up with when our crazy crew is helping us bake.
- Scoop spoon sized little balls of the dough. I believe they come out better tasting as smaller cookies.
- Bake 350° for 7-10mins.
- Let them cool down on a rack. Otherwise they will be too gooey. But still good either way!
WAIT?!?! What is this 1/2-1 cup stuff! THAT’S NOT A RECIPE!
Yes, again we have made these paleo chocolate chip cookies and they came out a little dry. So now I increase the butter a little and of course we add many more chocolate chips.
Are these Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies really Paleo?
I don’t know!! I just make them. That is Kelly’s department. There isn’t added grain sugar. Yes there is chocolate and syrup…but when you have 3 kids and your wife is out of town for 5 days these cookies are an easy project to make with them for homeschool or after school or just to eat some cookies with MILK!